On Sunday 21st June it is Father’s Day. It is a day when we thank our Dads, Grandads, Step Dads or anyone that is a father figure in our lives, for taking care of us.
Here are some instructions to make a thumbs up Father’s Day card.
- First put an A4 piece of card landscape way around.
- Next fold it in half.
- After that on a separate piece of paper (preferably a different colour) draw around your wrist and your hand.
- Now cut it out.
- Stick your wrist to the edge of the folded piece of card and make sure your thumb fits on the front.
- Then fold the fingers back and stick them to the palm of the hand. Try not to fold them flat.
- Now it should look as though you are giving your dad the thumbs up!
- Finally write your message on the front using brightly coloured pens.
- Now you are ready to write the inside of the card. Good luck!