As you have been doing work about Goldilocks and the Three Bears, I thought it would be nice for you to have a go at making your own porridge. This is a lovely recipe but you can add any flavouring you want.
Porridge is a good source of energy and will keep you going all morning.
Make sure you have an adult with you at all times.
Goldilocks and the Three Bears Apple Porridge
50g Porridge oats
2 tablespoons Sultanas
½ teaspoon Cinnamon
½ teaspoon Grated apple
What to do:
- Mix the oats and the milk together in a bowl
- Microwave on high for 2 and a half minutes
- Stir the porridge
- Microwave on high for another 2 and a half minutes
- Let it stand for 1 minute as it is very hot
- Decorate your porridge with the apple, sultanas and cinnamon.
(If you don’t like apple and sultana, try jam, syrup, berries, banana whatever )
You could upload pictures of your porridge to Tapestry. It might make us hungry though!
The Reception Team