As you have been doing your stories about Goldilocks and the Three Bears, I thought it would be nice for you to have a go at making your own porridge. This is a lovely recipe but you can add any flavouring you want. Make sure you have an adult with you at all times though. Porridge is a good source of energy and will keep you going all morning.
Goldilocks and the Three Bears Apple Porridge
50g Porridge oats
2 tablespoons Sultanas
½ teaspoon Cinnamon
½ Grated apple
What to do:
- Mix the oats and the mil together in a bowl
- Microwave on high for 2 and a half minutes
- Stir the porridge
- Microwave on high for another 2 and a half minutes
- Let it stand for 1 minute as it is very hot
- Decorate your porridge with the apple, sultanas and cinnamon.
(If you don’t like apple and sultana, try jam, syrup, berries, banana)
Send in your pictures and I will put them on the blog.
The Reception Team