Hello Panthers and Lions, it’s Mrs Gavriel.
I hope you are all keeping well. It’s been so lovely to see some of your happy faces in school over the past few days! If you’re not in school, then please keep sending your photos and emails to us – all the grown ups love hearing about all the things you’re doing.
I thought I would give you another type of quiz that we like playing at home. It’s called ‘What am I?’ I’m going to give you some clues which you need to read really carefully and see if you can work out the answers. I’ll put the answers on here on Friday and you can see if you were right! Good luck!
- I can be lots of different colours and sizes. You need me to play football, cricket and tennis. What am I?
- You need to use me if you want to reach something high up. You have to be careful climbing on the steps. What am I?
- I have two wheels and a saddle. Sometimes I might have stabilisers as well. What am I?
- I am made of paper. I can be full of stories or sometimes people use me to find out information. What am I?
- I am a living thing. I have long roots that go deep into the ground and I have leaves, and sometimes blossom, on my branches. What am I?
- I am a type of food that people like to eat when the weather is hot. I can be many different flavours and I taste especially nice with a flake! What am I?
- I am quite small. I can be used to speak to people, send messages and take photos. What am I?
- I am something colourful in the sky. Lots of people have been putting pictures of me in their windows during the lockdown. What am I?
- I am made of plastic. I am often filled with water or sometimes sand if you are making a sandcastle! What am I?
- I am made of stone and I am a cuboid shape. When you put lots of me together, I can be used to build things. What am I?