If your child has tested positive for Covid 19, please inform the school as soon as possible.
To support you during this time, we have put together a list of services you and your family may need:
- Police: 101 or Emergency 999
- NHS Direct: 111
- Child Line: 0800 1111
- Children’s Services: 0300 123 4043
- Samaritans: 116 123 – https://www.samaritans.org/
- World Health Organisation – https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/helping-children-cope-with-stress-print.pdf?sfvrsn=f3a063ff_2
- World Health Organisation – https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/coping-with-stress.pdf?sfvrsn=9845bc3a_2
- Bushey Food Bank – https://www.redtrustbushey.org/foodbank.html
- Jobcentre Plus: 0800 055 6688
- Refuge: 0808 200 0247 – www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
- Women’s Aid: 0808 800 0028 – https://bswaid.org/ – text service: 08001 08088000028
- Men’s Advice Line: 0808 801 0327 – www.mensadviceline.org.uk
Debt advice and financial support
- Money Advice Service: 0800 138 7777 – https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en
- Citizens Advice Bureau – https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
- Watford Salvation Army: 01923 801169 – https://www.salvationarmy.org.uk/watford
- Cruse Bereavement Care – Hertfordshire Area: 01707 278 389 – http://www.cruse.org.uk/
- Hope again – young people living after loss: 0808 808 1677 – https://www.hopeagain.org.uk/
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Delivering Special Provision Locally – http://dsplarea9.org.uk/ – Local partnership focused on meeting the needs of young people with SEND. Many useful links for all children not just those with SEND.
- Integrated Services for Learning: 01992 588574 – 2:00-4:30pm speak directly to an Educational Psychologist to discuss your child’s development, learning or emotional wellbeing.
- Social stories and comic strip cartoons – https://www.autism.org.uk/about/strategies/social-stories-comic-strips.aspx
- Contact (national charity for families of children with disabilities) – https://www.contact.org.uk/
Communication and autism needs
- Communication and autism Specialist Advisory Teachers: 01442 453920 – daily between 10am and 2pm (term time) to provide advice and guidance for parents and carers. They are unable to provide advice in relation to the coronavirus or the duration of school closures.
- Coronavirus Social Stories:
- Asthma UK – latest advice for people with Asthma – https://www.asthma.org.uk/coronavirus