Hello Year 1!
Thank you to everyone who tried my Maths quiz last week.
I gave you the numbers 2, 4, 8 and 3 and you had to add them to make different totals. I’m going to show you the answers now so you can see how you got on!
4 + 3 + 2 = 9
8 + 2 = 10
8 + 3 = 11
8 + 4= 12
8 + 2 + 3 = 13
8 + 4 + 2 = 14
8 + 4 + 3 = 15
This week I have a general knowledge quiz for you to try! Have a go at answering these questions and I’ll give you the answers next week.
- What is the opposite of loud?
- In which sport would you do backstroke?
- What did Humpty Dumpty fall off?
- What part of the body do we use for tasting?
- What day comes after Sunday?
- Is bread a solid or a liquid?
- What is 10 more than 26?
- How many 5p pieces are there in 20p?
- Which planet do we live on?
- Do polar bears live in the arctic or the desert?
Good luck and I look forward to seeing your answers on Seesaw!