Hello Year 1! I hope you all had a good half term!
I’ve got a Maths quiz for you to try today. Good luck!
- How many sides does a rectangle have?
- 9 + ? =15
- What is double 8?
- If I have 12 sweets and I give 7 of them to my friend, how many will I have left?
- Can you put these objects in order from heaviest to lightest?
a brick an apple a car a pencil a table
- What are the missing numbers in this pattern?
10, 12, _______, 16, _________, 20
- How many days are there in a week?
- What month comes after October?
- What is half of 14?
- Which coins could I use to buy a cupcake that costs 37p?
I look forward to seeing your answers on Seesaw!