Hello Year 1!
As we will be back at school next Tuesday, I thought I would give you the answers to this week’s quiz today so that you can see how you got on!
- Paddington’s favourite sandwiches are marmalade.
- The strongest of the pigs’ houses was made from bricks.
- Stick Man’s family live in a tree.
- A mouse meets the Gruffalo in the woods.
- The name of the book is The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
- Hairy Maclary is a dog.
- Jack finds a giant’s castle at the top of the beanstalk.
- Goldilocks eats a bowl of porridge at the bears’ house.
- Winnie the Pooh’s best friend is Piglet.
- The owner of the chocolate factory is Willy Wonka.